Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Buy it here:
This 1/8 scale 4x4 RC Racing Truck has got some crazy punch, and this is just on a 2s battery! We are sure that if we ran a 3s, it would not have come home in one piece today. Having said that, this was a blast!! It's been a Long Time since we've had anything that had giant wheels that also at least attempted to fly too! If you haven't ever driven a ground vehicle, do yourself a HUGE Favor and check this out, or at least browse a few others featured on our channel and find the right one for you! Always remember to drive safely, and most importantly, Have Fun!
Buy it here:
Gearbest Coupon Code: rc18off
Current Gearbest Promotion:
Some Features Listed On The Website:
- 4WD metal differentials at the front and rear
- Using high-performance composite nylon materials and oil-filled shock absorbers with alloy cap
- High-temperature stable neodymium magnets
- High-speed 3650 3000KV brushless motors with ball bearings
- Waterproof Hobbywing 60A brushless ESC
- Advanced discharge rate, high-capacity battery - 7.4V 4200mAh 35C LiPo with T-plug
- 2.4GHz radio system, anti-interference, 120m control distance
- 12kg/cm high-torque steering servo with alloy gear
- Super wear-resistant and deep-treaded rubber tires generate great traction contact surface with the ground
- Four-wheel CNC steel CVD drive shaft
Have we ever saved you money or helped you pick out your favorite RC? Consider saying thanks by supporting us with one of these awesome options below!
Support TheRcSaylors on Patreon Here -
Check out our Vlog Channel! -
Make a Donation Through Fan Funding :)
Buy a Sweet RC Saylors Shirt Here - /
Subscribe for more RC fun! -
Like us on facebook - /
Follow us on Instagram - /
Want to send something to TheRcSaylors and see it on the channel? Send it to P.O. Box 361 Ashland, KY
Rcreviewer.com is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.