Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Can this 5G WiFi repeater extend the FPV range of the Bugs 2W drone. Let's find out. Find it here
- Comfast CF-WR370AC repeater amplifier is capable on WiFi bands 802.11b/g/n/ and ac (i.e 2.4Ghz and 5G WiFi capable)
- Small side switch to easily select 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz WiFi
- Very easy setup. Uses your phone's browser to configure connection to the drone.
- Intended to increase range of your home WiFi system by receiving amplifying and transmitting its signal. Should also be capable of doing the same with your drone.
- After repeated runs with my 5G WiFi Bugs 2W, it did not seem to increase the range as compared to running using my phone's WiFi only :-( Am kind of disappointed as my Mi repeater works very well in extending the range of 2.4Ghz WiFi drones. Was hoping that the Comfast repeater would work similarly with 5G WiFi drones.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Rcreviewer.com is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related Comfast 5G WiFi Repeater MJX Bugs 2W B2W Drone Flight Test Review videos