Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This might be the best bang for your buck if you're looking to step up from toy grade RC cars. Lots of power, very fast, with shocks (not just springs)for a smooth ride over bumpy surfaces. Find it here and use special coupon rc18off for big price drop
- 1:16 scale
- Brushless K2435 3300KV Motor
- 35A splash proof ESC
- Fast car advertised at 40 km/h
- Independent shock dampened suspension on each wheel.
- High torque steering servo. Very precise steering.
- 2S 7.4V 1500mah battery (Deans connector) with on/off switch
- Powerful transmitter with dual rate control, and steering and throttle trim. 200m advertised range.
- One of the lowest price brushless RC cars.
- I got some grit in the gears while doing donuts in heavy dirt. A little forward and back rotation of the tires seemed to clear it. Other than that, I couldn't think of any other issues for this car.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Rcreviewer.com is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.