Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This GPS FPV camera drone is great for safely exploring your neighborhood or park from the air. If it gets lost(loses transmission) or runs low on battery, it will automatically find its way home and land. Find it here
- Good beginner's GPS FPV explorer drone.
- GPS/GLONASS system rapidly locks on, and provides good position accuracy.
- Available with 720p or 1080p HD cameras. Video is recorded directly to microSD card to avoid WiFi lag.
- Camera lens can be remotely pointed up or down.
- Video can be viewed in realtime on your smartphone via its SJ-GPS app, available on Google Play here and iTunes here . App also includes telemetry info of drone's range, altitude, and remaining battery power.
- Safety electronic geofence prevents exceeding 100 meters altitude and 400 meters horizontal distance from takeoff point.
- Return to home and landing at takeoff point on command, and automatically on lost signal, or low battery.
- 3.7V 1000mah battery provides about 7 1/2 minutes flight time.
- Brushed motor drone.
- Toilet bowl effect wobbling was seen when follow me was activated. Reading more closely through the instructions, I should have kept at least 30 meters distance between drone and myself to avoid TBE.
- Screen waypoint flying did not seem to work.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Rcreviewer.com is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.